Thursday, October 1, 2009

Children's Museum in Dover

On Tuesday we went to a really fun children's museum out on the seacoast.  We have been taking weekly trips with Cara and Miles using library passes.  This week's outting was way better than last week's trip to the zoo.  This place was beyond awesome.  We can't wait to go back.  The boys ran wild and touched and licked every item there.  It was catered to families and kids more than anything I have ever seen, changing stations in the bathrooms, wipes to clean surfaces, and a healthy vending machine.



 
 This was the coolest train table set up I have ever seen.  It was at least 6 tables all connected.  If I had way more space in my house I would totally build him this. 

 

 

 
The boys thought it was awesome they could flip the switch on and off a million times.

 

 
 He was so pissed I put him in the mexican outfit but you should have seen the fit he pitched when I put him in the girl scout outfit.  Haha!

 

 
 It was a train that he was driving, in case you can't tell.

 

 
I love the goofy face.

 

 

 

 

No comments: