Group pictures time surely wasn't Brady's favorite time of the party.
Brady started crying which caused Logan to cry which then caused Colby to cry. It was a pretty sad scene.
Everyone stopped crowding his space and he got happy again.
Brady then took it upon himself to test the limits of safety. He then proceeded to stand on the coffee table and then on the tv table edge hugging the tv and licking it. This kid is kinda bizarre sometimes.
"Oh what, I am not supposed to get up here?"
I thought this one was cute, Aubrey said "cheese" while I was trying to take Brady's picture. Brady can now climb on and off of everything. He spent a good bit of time sitting and standing on those chairs.
Since we were near Manchester we stopped at Jim's work to show off Brady's costume. Here he is juggling the White Sox world series balls. I can't believe he managed to get all 3 down and walk with them.
I think he was so surprised he managed to walk to the desk still holding all 3 balls.
The monkey spotted the banana on the desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment