Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Fun with Friends

Today we headed back down to the farm Brady went to last weekend with some friends.  If that place was closer to my house I would take him everyday.  There was space for the boys to run, animals to look at, and apple cider donuts.  What more do you need?  We had a great time.



 

 
 There were little cutouts in the fence for the goats to stick their heads out.  It was hilarious to see the reactions of the kids when they were surprised my an appearing goat right next to their ears.

 
Loving the maze.

 
Big boy standing on the hay bales.  Of course he tried jumping off.

 
 The boys.

 

Making friends wherever he goes.

 
 Trying to get a closer look.

 
 "Here Mom, I will just pick up this one because I am super strong."

 
He loved the gourds.

 
Yeah, it didn't work very well taking pictures of 4 toddler boys at once.

 
He was done at this point.  Sometimes the blooper shots are the best ones.

 
After his freak out session we shared apple cider donuts.  They were heavenly.  I think Brady actually got more than I did.

 

 
 He couldn't seem to shove it in there fast enough.

 

 



No comments: