This kid will hear an airplane coming from miles away. He kept hearing them but it was so cloudy he couldn't see them. Poor kid kept looking and pointing and saying "ooohhh".
Last minute leaf find. He all of a sudden starting walking back into the woods along the sidewalk. I guess he spotted the perfect leaf.
Checking his bag to make sure he was happy with his selection.
Checking out the neighbor's pumpkins.
The crafy was pressing the leaves onto contact paper like a glueless collage. I expected it to go as well as any other planned activity has gone. But he actually seemed to enjoy this and spent way more time doing this than anything else. The contact paper wasn't as sticky as I would have liked so the curled leaves wouldn't stick and when they would fall off he would say "uh, oh" over and over again. It was so freaking cute.
Finished product, I said "cheese" and he made this face. How funny is his cheese face?
Tonight was the start of the Milford Pumpkin Festival. Unfortunately it was a cold rainy night but we still headed out for the fun.
Watching the pumpkin be lit up by the pumpkin runner.
Then we visited the fire station to see the trucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment