Saturday, March 13, 2010

Choo Choo

We got Brady his first train set last night.  Its a small little starter set that's perfect for him.  We got home at bedtime so we set it up after he went to bed and it was there for a surprise this morning.  I can't lie, I slept in and missed the unveiling but I got to spend plenty of time choo-chooing all day.  


This is a cute little street lamp.

It must have tasted yummy.





Brady got a play dish set in the mail the other day.  I thought he would go crazy for the plates and utensils but he loves the teapot and teacups.  It so funny.  He pours the tea in the cups and then says "hot".  He is very good about sharing his tea.  We had a tea party the other afternoon and me, Brady, Maddux, and Zoe all got cups.  It was adorable.





No comments: