Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jim's First Race

This morning Jim ran in his first 5K.  A few weeks ago, or maybe months ago all the days seem to blend together, he took up running.  The race was right here in Milford so Brady and I went out to cheer him on.

Before the big race

While we were waiting we went to play ball in the field. 

It was quite chilly out there this morning.

We went back to the car to stay warm.  He kept saying "I driving."

"cheese" even though I never said anything about making a cheese face.  What a goofball.

Waiting for Daddy, he thought he was helping.  Yeah, not so much.

Here he comes!!

He didn't die and he didn't get last place, it was a success.

And of course, it wouldn't be an outing with Brady without one of these..... a tantrum.



No comments: