Friday, March 26, 2010

Lots of new fun stuff today

Today we tried lots of new stuff.  We hit up a few stores to get our supplies then headed home for some fun.  First up..... playdoh.  We have tried playdoh before but he wasn't too interested and didn't want to touch it.  Today was quite the improvement.

01910-03-26-Brady

He very much enjoyed the rolling pin.
02410-03-26-Brady

Asking the perpetual question "what's that?"
02710-03-26-Brady

03210-03-26-Brady

03710-03-26-Brady

Of course I spelled out his name.
03910-03-26-Brady

04310-03-26-Brady

Making car tracks.
04610-03-26-Brady

Then the boys went outside to burn a little energy.
06210-03-26-Brady

Up the hill.
06510-03-26-Brady

Down the hill.
06810-03-26-Brady

We also picked up 2 scrapbooking punches today.  He loved using them at art class and still loved using them today.  We started out with a circle and a star. 
07010-03-26-Brady

07410-03-26-Brady

08510-03-26-Brady

I am lucky I caught this one, Jim asked him to do a cheese face and he actually did it.  God, I love this kid.
08710-03-26-Brady

The boys then glued them to the paper and we made faces and doodles.
09110-03-26-Brady

He got distracted while listening to Jim talk.  He looked like he was bleeding from his temple.
09310-03-26-Brady

He had marker all over his hand, head, and on his shirt.  Lucky for me its super washable, but that doesn't mean it didn't make Jim twitch.
09810-03-26-Brady

No comments: