Here he is watching the snow fall, and fall, and fall some more.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Another snow day
We had yet another snow day, I know big surprise! So again we were stuck in the house. Brady explored some new places in the house, one of them being the front entryway.
Here he is watching the snow fall, and fall, and fall some more.
I just thought this picture was funny. It's like "Any boogers Mom?"
Silly baby.
Waiting for Daddy to come back home.
Mimicking the dogs by licking the window. Luckily it has been cleaned recently and he is slightly taller than the dogs so I hope he wasn't licking snot off the window.

After playing at the front door for a while he found the dog crates for the first time. This was quite exciting for Brady, but Maddux and Zoe were wondering why he was in their space. I had to quickly get the vacuum out to clean up that area since it is a dog hair collection spot full of hair-tumbleweeds.



Here he is watching the snow fall, and fall, and fall some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment