Friday, January 16, 2009
Stand Tall
Brady Boy is growing up and I am very sad. The little boy who was happy to sit still on the floor and play is now only interested in moving or standing. He tries pulling up on everything! Even things that he can't, like the wipe container. He is so proud of himself when he get up but if he can't get himself up he gets really frustrated and whines a ton. He sounds like his dad with all this whining. Just kidding Jimbo! Brady has also figured out how to feed himself his puffs. What a big boy!


Yes, he is wearing Christmas pajamas and Halloween socks. Nothing wrong with celebrating holidays all year long.
"Um, excuse me Mom, I have a question. Why am I wearing Chrismas pajamas and Halloween socks? It is January."


And I am pretty sure he is getting some more teeth, look at that drool! He won't keep a bib on much anymore. Oh well, the dogs are always good for cleaning up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment