Here is Brady with his girlfriend Vera at Mom's group.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Playing Catch Up
I have a few pictures from the last few days that I wanted to post. Mostly I just wanted to take a moment to realize how things change so quickly. In just the month of January (so far) he has learned to army crawl, got a 5th tooth, regular crawl, pull up and stand, and get himself into a sitting position from crawling. I know I have said it like 9 million times, but I can't believe my baby is getting so big. Just last weekend my wonderful husband was giving me a hard time because I was so upset that Brady is getting so big and I am not ready for him to not be a baby anymore. Well tonight Jim was saying the same thing. I reminded him of the wonderful advice he gave me last weekend, "He is growing up, get over it!" Nice huh?
Here is Brady with his girlfriend Vera at Mom's group.

Here is Brady and Vera at water babies this weekend. Jim was in charge of the pictures and the sun was messing with the light and so the pictures didn't turn out well. This is the only decent picture and I am sure it is hard to see.
We had a playdate on Friday with 2 other babies. Brady loves going to other houses because the toys are all new to him. Just in case you were confused, that is not Brady with the pigtails. He is the bald kid with the striped sweatshirt.

Here is Brady with his girlfriend Vera at Mom's group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment