We also tried Pastina. One word..... FAIL. I swear this kid is going to be eating pureed food until he is 12. This is the initial reaction:
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Daddy's Away
Jim is away at a work trip and I had pretty much run out of entertainment for my dear Brady Boy and found that he thought this was the funniest thing I have ever done. He was so tired at this point, so I am sure that made him slightly delirious, but it worked! And no need to worry, they are the lightest plastic balls that weigh practically nothing.
We also tried Pastina. One word..... FAIL. I swear this kid is going to be eating pureed food until he is 12. This is the initial reaction:
This is after the projectile vomit. Notice the Pastina up his nose. I couldn't resist taking these pictures. I am pretty sure he hated me at this point.
All cleaned up and much happier.
Today we were out shopping and the boys had to try out this baseball chair. How cool is this thing? They also had a baseball bat head and footboard that was awesome.
"So Mom, can I have it?"
We also tried Pastina. One word..... FAIL. I swear this kid is going to be eating pureed food until he is 12. This is the initial reaction:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment