Thursday, January 22, 2009

No more baby bulldog

Finally, Brady cut his 5th tooth. It is his first top tooth so no more baby bulldog! Teething has been HORRIBLE and I swore people exaggerated how bad it was until this session of tooth cutting. His first 4 came in with no warnings or whinings. This 1 almost caused me to join the circus! Anyway, here is to hoping it is smooth sailing from here.

Well Zoe has some serious ulcer on her eye and is on crazy eye drops. This means Brady and Zoe have to be kept away from each other, which isn't fun for either one of them. They are truely best friends. The one eye drop could cause renal failure for Brady if exposed and the eye ointment could cause his heart to race. It causes Zoe's mouth to foam, so I don't want to think of what it would do to Brady. It was heartbreaking to watch them look at each other through the gate. I tried keeping him very entertained but I turned my back for a second and he pulled up on the gate and was "yelling" to her. Poor guy! Here he is at the gate.



On a lighter note, we went to Mom's group today to get out for a bit. Here he is hanging out with his friends. This "toy" was quite fascinating to them. It is a water bottle with rice in it. I love how the free toys that are homemade are the best.



And lastly, a video of him pulling up on the fortress walls. Enjoy!

No comments: