Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

Well we got dumped on again by the snow so we spent another day stuck in the house. Just a few random pictures. First one is Brady trying out his newest sippy cup with a straw. He loves drinking out of our drinks when we are out to eat so I thought he might like his own straw cup and he did, he loved it.

We have been working on 2 things: not surfing on the bouncey seat after eating and holding our own bottle. Here he is eating on the floor and trying to hold his own bottle. He can hold it well enough but realizes he is "free" and starts rolling away with the bottle hanging from his mouth. I end up having to hold him down a bit. I miss the straps and the bouncey seat!

We tried gating the dogs away from Brady today and it worked so well. They weren't thrilled but it was nice for Brady to have some space to roam. Although it ended up looking like a pre-school in here.

No comments: