Yesterday was 13 months already. I feel like his 1st birthday went on and on and now BAM he is 13 months. We were stuck inside most of the day because of the rain but we had fun. I decided to keep doing the chair pictures as long as he will let me. He was actually more cooperative this month than most in the recent past. He did get on and off the chair a bunch of times but he smiled and looked at the camera.
This was the first picture I took, I almost just stopped here because it was perfect.
Then the silliness began.
He was laying down pretending to be asleep.
Doesn't he look super tall here? He's not though.
Crazy black lips with that color setting on my camera.
Just a funny face.
He was just sitting on the potty and got down and took off.
Sweet cheeks kid! Brady loves looking at pictures so I put this one which is one of his favorites in a frame on the fridge. He goes there throughout the day to talk to me, Jim, Mimi, and Pap.
No comments:
Post a Comment