Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Pottery Barn Chair

I have always wanted to get Brady one of those cute Pottery Barn kid's chairs. Jim doesn't agree because Brady never sits still long enough in one place to get good use of it. So we borrowed our friend Madison's chair, hence the pink gingham chair in my living room. I am not sure if he will be getting one soon, it takes up a lot of space! He did use it more than Jim thought but far less sitting still than what I thought would happen. But it is super cute so if I get a coupon (which I do every so often) I will be picking him up one. Here are some pics of him trying it out. He thought he was so funny getting on and off 395 times today. It is up against the couch because before I could even get the camera he had flipped it over backwards.

Sitting nice the way you are supposed to.


This is how not to sit on the chair.

Then he used it as a step stool to get onto the couch.



Look at those legs!! I guess his jammies were tucked into his diaper. Oops.

No comments: