I like this picture because it looks like Brady is telling Ryland a secret and he is making sure we weren't listening. Too cute!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The Patch Hill Gang
Well it seems all the cool kids are doing it. Riding in the blue buggy that is. Here are a few of the gang members hanging out in their cars.
I like this picture because it looks like Brady is telling Ryland a secret and he is making sure we weren't listening. Too cute!
Not sure what they were looking at but it must have been exciting.
Brady is bored I guess.
They were watching Abby dance in the yard.
This picture is from the other day, that poor dog never seems to catch a break. This Brady attempts at cuddling.

I like this picture because it looks like Brady is telling Ryland a secret and he is making sure we weren't listening. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment