Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dinner, ducks, and the fun with Dad

These first few pictures are from yesterday, but I thought they were a funny progression. Here he is riding his car and talking on my cell phone. He looks kinda guilty here, huh?

Yelling at me.

Rolling his eyes. Seriously, is this kid a 14 year old girl or what? He has such a strong personality and I love it.

This morning Brady got to go along for a ride with Dad to mow the lawn. He does have clothes on underneath, it kinda looks like he is naked here, but he is not I promise. He got a real kick out of this as did most of the neighbors.

Tonight we went to dinner and afterwards we went to feed the ducks. I didn't know you were supposed to throw the bread really far away and we got swarmed by a gang of angry ducks. I guess you should follow the signs that say "Don't feed the ducks". This was the only picture I was able to get while we were running back to our car. We did end up feeding them from the car window because I didn't want to waste the bread I brought to do this.

We stopped for a quick swing at the park.

This kid is surely part monkey, he loves hanging from stuff. His new favorite is hanging from the front door knob. Who does that? Oh right, Brady does!



Hanging like a monkey again.

And this is what happens after hanging like a monkey:

No comments: