Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'm Stuck!
Yesterday I was putzing in the kitchen with Brady and I looked over and he had himself stuck under the kitchen table. He stood there dancing for a bit and then got pissed. I took pictures before he got too upset. He couldn't figure out for the life of him how to get back out.

He is touching the glass here.
"Cheese!"
Apparently all the cool kids stand on their toys to watch tv. This is that toy that was driving me crazy a few weeks ago. Not anymore, most of the buttons don't work anymore. Probably from overuse. Oh well.

Hanging like a monkey!
Peek a boo.
Not sure what they were all looking at here but it must have been interesting for all 3 of them to stand still long enough for me to get a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment