On a side note, he has been doing a ton of walking. More and more each day. He is getting so big. We are officially on all milk and we no longer use bottles. I never thought I would be so happy to get rid of the bottle. Bye bye bottles, it was nice knowing you!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
My 1st Oreo
Tonight after dinner Brady had his first Oreo. Who doesn't love an oreo? I gave him the whole thing just to start with and at first he wasn't sure what to do with it. Once it touched his lips he looked at me and smiled. He LOVED it! I broke it up and he polished it off in no time. He even licked his fingers clean.
On a side note, he has been doing a ton of walking. More and more each day. He is getting so big. We are officially on all milk and we no longer use bottles. I never thought I would be so happy to get rid of the bottle. Bye bye bottles, it was nice knowing you!


Getting ready to lick his fingers clean.
All done!
And of course a video, I just can't help myself.
On a side note, he has been doing a ton of walking. More and more each day. He is getting so big. We are officially on all milk and we no longer use bottles. I never thought I would be so happy to get rid of the bottle. Bye bye bottles, it was nice knowing you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment