Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chilly Days Won't Keep Us Inside

Today Brady and I went to the park with Cara and Miles.  It was quite chilly but that's not going to keep us inside.  If we didn't keep busy I would lose my mind.  Keeping a hat on his head has been our most recent challenge.  I have been practicing for small amounts of time here and there.  Today he kept it on the whole time we were at the park, at least an hour and a half.  I am very happy about this.  I plan on being outside as often as possible and having a warm head will help that endeavor. 



I know its blurry but it was funny.  He was a nutball on this rocking thing.





 

My butt still hurts from this slide.  He loved it, I did not.

 

I don't know what is so funny, those rollers make your whole body jiggle and hurts your brain.



"Mom, please stop following me, I promise not to jump off of anything else."



 

 

 

After Cara and I lost all of our energy climbing on the park equipment we took the boys to play in the soccer field.

 

GOAL!!

 


Here is my big boy sitting at the table at breakfast.  He is like my tiny little roommate.  We just sit and chat and eat breakfast now.



 

No comments: