Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gymnastics Class

Brady and I have been going to an open gym time at a gymnastics center.  Its the perfect setup for a clumsy toddler who loves to climb, run, and jump.  He can run free and I don't worry about him busting his head open.  This week the boys loved playing with the hoola hoops.  And the pictures are terrible because the florescent lighting totally confuses my camera.





 

 

The foam block pit.  Last week he wanted nothing to do with it and this week Brady was very brave and climbed right in.

 

"Mom, this seemed like a good idea but now I am stuck, HELP!"

 

 

 

And a video montage from class.   CLICK HERE

Then we went to try a new park.  It was awesome.  Although not as safe as the gym, as Brady fell backwards off the climbing structure and hit his head.

 

 

 

 

No comments: