I don't want anyone to think that Brady is all happy and smiley all the time. He throws tantrums that involve kicking, hitting, banging his head, and of course tears and screaming. Here is one from Saturday. I just laugh, he tries so hard to show me how pissed he is.
Now that he sits at the table he likes to put his feet up like he owns the joint.
The scavengers looking for a morsel of food to fall, not likely since that was a fig newton.
Last week our craft was Thanksgiving cards for the grandparents. Considering he hates having paint on his hands, the finished product turned out cute if I do say so myself. I am not sure why yelling is part of all of our activities. Notice the red on his tongue. Not blood but paint. He licked the paintbrush, ewwww!
He surprisingly touched it with his hands.
Finished product!!
No comments:
Post a Comment