Saturday, November 7, 2009

A little of this and that

I have been having a lot of fun playing with my new camera.  Here are some pictures I just uploaded from it.


The other day I discovered Brady's love for stickers.  Luckily I had a sheet in the drawer from who knows where.



 

Playing a quick game of peekaboo.

 

 

This was our craft on Thursday.  Very cute watching him sponge paint.  He has such texture issues, he was skeeved out by the sponges but still did it.  Lots of gagging was present during this activity.  He is so my kid!  The red splotches at the bottom right are his "signature".  So cute.

 

"Helping" me set the table.  I really don't love this new climbing thing.  He spends a good bit of time living life on the edge and hanging out on the kitchen table.

 

I saved up enough craigslist money for a new lens and I tried it out today.  Still figuring it all out but at least my subject is totally cute.  I love his ear sticking out.

 

Throwing a tantrum, what else is new.  This kid is very opinionated.

 

And throwing himself on the ground for added drama.

 

Dad made him smile.

 

I am always complaining that I am never in pictures so Jim decided to try using my camera.  He is pretty nervous to even hold it.  I love this picture!

 

And this one too!

 

 

 

 




No comments: