Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This kid just keeps getting older

Recently Brady has not been eating like he usually does, which is usually huge amounts of food.  I was concerned.  Well this morning I made him breakfast, pulled the high chair over, and he started freaking out.  While I turned my back he quick climbed up into Jim's chair.  He ate his entire full meal in Jim's chair barely being able to reach the table but very very content.  So I went out tonight and got him a booster seat.  He thought he was hot stuff.  Sitting next to Dad, "cheers"ing our drinks, and using a spoon and fork.  He even ate a whole dinner, which rarely happens.

My boys were starving apparently.  Lots of "mmmmm"s coming from this table tonight.



"Cheers"



This is the only downside to having him at the table.  He is lower to the ground which means the dogs are right there.  He thought it was hysterical letting Zoe lick his spoon.



My mom sent us this Edible Arrangement today.  It was super delicious.  Brady enjoyed pulling the fruit off.  Jim and I enjoyed devouring a large portion of fruit.

 

Delish.

 
These were super sweet strawberries and he kept making a sour face.

 

No comments: