On Christmas Eve my mom and I took Brady to a cute little museum near her house. We were all excited to see the train exhibit that is there every year at Christmas. Well as soon as I saw the sign that said "NO STROLLERS" I knew it wasn't going to be nearly as enjoyable as it should have been. Did the person who thought that was a good idea ever go out without a stroller with a toddler? Ugh! He ran from one end to the other and back again. That kid has a serious amount of energy. He did enjoy the train exhibit and may have glanced at some of the art.
Looking at the creepy dolls.
Checking out the trains.
There was a lot of this.... chasing the nutball kid in the orange shirt.
There was this adorable display of homemade creature ornaments that are made from stuff from nature. Like sticks, pinecones, straw, acorns, etc. It was super cute. He was talking to the cutest beaver on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment