Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Came Early

We celebrated Christmas today here in Milford before Brady and I head out to PA tomorrow morning.  I am sure Jim and I were way more excited than Brady.  He was totally overwhelmed and it took over 2 hours to get all his gifts unwrapped.  He would open a few, play with them, and then open a few more.  He seems to actually like the gifts he got and didnt even play with any paper or boxes.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My favorite picture of the day.  Such a cute little chef to be.  Emeril has got nothing on Brady.
 

After he opened everything and got a chance to play with a few things we went to get a mid-day tubby to try out his new tubby toys.  He got to go in the swimming pool (our jacuzzi tub that never gets used) and loves having all that space.  
 

 

 

 

He was cleaning his face off because he wrote on his face with his new tub crayons.
 

 











No comments: