Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sayonara Miles

Our buddy Miles (and Cara too) are headed to FL for a few weeks so we got one last adventure in today.  We went to a free science center in Manchester.  It wasn't exactly toddler friendly, but the boys didn't notice.  They ran around like nut balls shrieking and touching everything.  It was a good time and it was free, who doesn't like that?

Before we left.  (I took a few practice shots to get ready for Christmas morning picture taking)



 Pointing to the dinosaurs and roaring.
 

 

The boys think pretty highly of themselves and thought this stage was for them to perform on.
 

 

There was quite a bit of chasing going on today.  Miles is always trying to get Brady to chase him and he finally obliged by chasing him until Miles ran into a pole.  Oops.
 

There was a chicken coop and the kids can pick the eggs and put them in the basket. 
 

Brady kept saying "chicken" and it was super cute. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess this place is known for the Lego displays.  They were amazing.  
 

 

 

 

I love this face.
 

Looking at the lego model of downtown Manchester.
 

 

This is how I found him when we got home.  He put his hat on himself and wrapped his blanket around his head.  What a goofball.
 

Hurry back Miles and Cara, we will miss you guys!!

No comments: