We flew to PA last weekend to spend some extra time at home before Christmas. Our flight was supposed to be on Sunday but about 20 minutes before takeoff they cancelled it. We ended up flying out on Monday morning. By then Brady and I were pros at airport security. Although the second day we were treated slightly like terrorists because I was flying with a sippy cup (must have been that guy's first day on the job). Apparently my shoes set off the alarms for bomb stuff. The guy asked me if I had been walking around outside at all.... of course. Even Brady's shoes set it off. Oh well, we just smiled and went on our way. The flight was quick and easy and Brady was such a good boy. He didn't make a peep and watched his movies the whole way. The flight was not full so Brady even got his own seat. It was a wonderful experience and I would surely do it again. I borrowed this crazy contraption that turns a carseat into a rolly cart which made carrying 2 suitcases, 2 carryons, and a carseat tolerable.
Waiting to takeoff and watching the planes.
I don't think he even noticed we were flying, he was so engrossed in his movies.
I took his binky out to get his attention, it worked but it pissed him off.
Waiting at arrivals in Philly. The women at the car rental desk couldn't believe how quiet he just sat there with all the people coming and going and the freezing cold air blowing in the door.
Waiting for Mimi to pick us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment