Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lollipops are good

Brady is having a bit of a hard time getting back into the swing of things at the boring Lasher household.  He was spoiled quite a bit while visiting back in PA last week.  So today to hopefully put an end to the constant WHINING, I gave him a tootsie pop.  Well Brady met a new friend in that raspberry tootsie pop.  He wouldn't even share with the dogs, and that's saying something.  While he is strapped into his highchair is a good time for me to practice taking pictures.  I am still in the beginning stages of learning to use my camera.  I signed up for a weekly photography class that starts in a few weeks and a meetup.com group related to the class.  I am so excited to get better aquianted with my Rebel (that's the type of camera).

Anyway, back to lollipop pictures.....



 

 

 

 

"No Mom, I will not share with you, but I will flash you a sticky smile."
 

No comments: