His newest obsession is taking his shoes and socks off. I am going to guess that he did it at least 7 times today. Its pretty annoying, I'm not going to lie. This is him checking out his newly sockless feet and thinking its pretty funny.
After we came home and he had his nap he laid on the couch with a snack and watched a show. When I noticed this my first thought was how much he is like his Dad. He was sitting in the same exact position as Jim does every night. Of course when I grabbed the camera he sat up but this picture was still cute.
Tonight after dinner we decorated the tree. Since putting it up on Sunday Brady has been batting at the tree and testing us. A few times out have been had over it too. So we weren't sure how the decorating would go. For the first few minutes he just kept taking the beads off but then when it was his turn to put the balls on he got into it. He would just place the ball on a branch and then pick it up and put it back on the branch and repeat over and over again until we actually hung it on the branch. We shall see in the morning how he does with it and if he takes the ornaments back off the tree. Fingers crossed.
Admiring their handiwork.
Pointing to his favorite ornaments.
And then of course, there was cake. Ice cream cake to be exact.
"Where did my plate go?"
"Give me back my spoon!! I want more cake!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment