Monday, January 19, 2009
8 months old
My baby is 8 months old today. Where has the time gone. In the last month, Brady has learned to army crawl, crawl, and pull himself up and stand on things. I can't believe my little baby is getting so big. Taking these pictures is getting harder each month and I was lucky that Jim was off from work today to help. He was whining within 2 seconds and spotted the sign immediately. Oh well.

Oh crap, he spotted it!
Try again Dad!
He proceeded to give himself a paper cut on his nose. Silly boy!
"You can't fool me, I saw you put it on the other side of the chair!"
"But I want to hold the sign Mom!"
Brady also had a date today with his friend Vera. Vera hung out with us for the morning. Brady was fascinated with Vera's hair, obviously because he is slightly jealous.
Brady's first boy/girl sleepover. This won't happen again until he is at least 29 years old. Look at his silly grin!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh he is seriosly so cute! I try yo take pictures with my baby girl every month with a little bear she got when she was born- lets just say she would rather throw the bear and lunge towards the camera! Kids- they for sure have minds of their own!
Post a Comment