Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My baby is 2 years old

Boohoo, my baby turned 2 today.  We had a super fun day spent with friends at a indoor playplace, followed by naps, and then ice cream cake.  I am very sad my boy is not a baby anymore, but its not as shocking as it was when he turned 1.  I think mostly because he has been acting so much older, chatting like an 8 year old girl and interacting with people like a grown up.  Tonight Jim and I were putting Brady to bed and I told him how I was so sad he was growing up and he hugged me and said "I love you Mom."  I seriously love this kid more than anything.

Who the hell is this kid?? 

Surely not my sweet little baby Brady.


That sweet baby burrito turned into this kid:







And this same picture from his 1st birthday:









No comments: