Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Pictures

Jim took Brady on his run on Saturday to try out a jogging stroller.  Brady apparently loved it and Jim didn't hate it, which says a lot for Jim.



Our neighbors had a Kentucky Derby party yesterday.  Here is Brady and Ryland, can you believe how big these 2 are now?



This is them last May.


Today we spent a ton of time outside, mostly sweating our butts off.  Brady went through 2 outfits and was well on his way to needing a 3rd outfit.  I don't know what we are going to do this summer.  Can he play outside naked all day???


Cool dude wearing Dad's sunglasses.


Hanging onto his "flower."

Apparently hours old water table water tastes great.  I know there were at least 3 sets of kid hands in there, various toys, and I saw a few bugs floating around in there.  I guess bugs are full of fiber, at least that's what the emaciated contestants on Survivor say.


The end of outfit #2.  I seriously can't believe this outfit still fits.  He got it over a year ago, maybe even for his first Christmas.  Its 12 months size.  He was soaked.

No comments: