Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sales Sales Sales

Today we hit the road to head out to the beach.  Brady talks all the time about the beach so when we asked him this morning if he wanted to go he immediately said YES!!  Before going to the beach we hit up the Carters outlet.  I heard there were great sales and of course I snagged a great coupon.  Today was the first day I was able to do something I didn't even think I would get to do.... shop for a girl baby...... my girl baby.  The clearance rack had some killer deals on it, literally I paid 97 cents for a cute sparkley girl shirt.  Here is the proof:

Do you see it....... its pink, and polka dots, and sparkles.  More than half of these pieces were less than $2, I am glad we made the trip.

And because Dudette doesn't yet have a closet, or a room for that matter, I hung it all here to gaze longingly at.  Cute huh???

Anyway, here are the rest of the pics from the day.  I managed to get another state sign without killing us:

And then we finally made it to the beach:

He was full of snuggles and hugs today.

He gathered quite the rock collection.



No comments: