On Wednesday we snagged a free pass to the Please Touch Museum in the city. Holy awesome-ness. If I lived even an hour from this place I would have a membership there. Coolest place on earth and Brady enjoyed it very much. Here are like 9 million pictures of him touching and riding on everything.
Riding on the Septa bus, probably the only time he will ever be on one.
Coolest waterway thing. Even with that smock, he was soaked.
Taking a swig of the NASTY water. Only this kid would do that.
Taking care of the babies in the hospital.
FUNNIEST.PICTURE.EVER. Look at that girl's face.
He fit right in at Alice in Wonderland.
He had no problem filling up his cart.
Working the check out.
This is the first Roach Coach I have ever seen serving fruits and milk only.
Getting bossed around by a gaggle of girls.
We found another Phantic. This picture took bribing of a p-pop (lollipop).
Riding his new "skate" down the ramp.
1 comment:
So bummed I wasn't more on the ball to meet you there. We LOVE Floam!! I'm glad Brady experience it, too. It was so nice to see you guys in town. I hope Brady had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment