Monday, July 26, 2010

Announcing the arrival......

of these beauties......
10-07-26-5.jpg

glorious twins in a beautifully done blue sparkly finish.  I am in LOVE!!  I got them back in May after my old machines finally kicked the bucket (well sorta, I think its really that I chipped away at Jim and he agreed I could get "whatever you want Lauren".  I took that literally and bought the 2nd most beautiful machines they sell.  What are the first most beautiful machines?  The teal version of my machines, but I wasn't willing to shell out the extra 1K.  They are in a closet at the top of the steps on the 2nd floor which made it super difficult to take pictures of.  But its ok, I get to look at them every time I go upstairs.  Glorious sight!!


And its pretty sad that a 28 year old would be so excited about a washer and dryer, but I got this terrible laundry obsession from my mother.  I make stain removal a part time job and these machines make it so easy.  If you are in the market for a new washer dryer or just feel like harassing your husband for new ones I HIGHLY recommend these puppies.   You will not be disappointed.  Unless of course you need to wait a month to be able to open the doors properly because you didn't measure well before buying them, but whatev I love them now.

No comments: