I posted in May the beginning pics of my garden, SEE HERE. Here is the current state of my veggie garden. Its going sooooo much better than last year when all I got was this, one measly watermelon:
Current view from the back.
The strawberries are on the left, not looking great but still growing. In the middle is the spaghetti squash that is officially trying to take over. The zucchini are on the bottom and the right and also growing like crazy. I spotted a few already growing.
My pumpkin is in the middle and also trying to take over. Tomatoes on the right already growing tons of them. Broccoli in there too and its actually growing but I need to look into when exactly to cut it down.
Watermelon in the middle. Those damn leaves are HUGE and I keep cutting them and they grow back in like 4 days. There are cucumbers and peppers in there. I have a few red peppers already and a jalapenos pepper too.
Tomatoes
Red pepper
Jalapeno
My cheese faced helper.
Working hard for his keep.
"Mom, enough with the pictures"
He is a hard worker.
No comments:
Post a Comment