Monday, July 12, 2010

Farm visit with the Slatts

This past weekend we went to visit our friends Ed, Jenny, and sweet baby Caden.  We were there visiting them this same time last year.  Both trips we visited a cute/random little farmish zoo place.  Its the perfect place to take kids and of course Brady loved it.  And I am blown away with how much things change, check out THE POST from our trip last year.  At that time I thought he was so big/old/grown up like and now looking at him he is practically a newborn compared to the old/grown up monster he is these days.  And I wasn't gonna make fun of Jim's anal tendencies but I can't help myself.  Brady walked around with his hands out to the sides gagging and spitting because his feet were getting dirty in his crocs from the dusty ground.  Ugh, maybe someday they will both loosen up and embrace getting dirty on occasion.




Check out that cow's tongue.

Dancing feet.

The giant tire pics that you must take while visiting the farm.



Look at that sweet little baby.

Driving the tractor.  There were TONS of tears when it was time to get off.


Using his eyes to drive.  Silly little dude.

Showing off his sweaty head.  Even a buzz cut doesn't help this kid, he is a hot box.

Brady has a serious crush on Jenny.

No comments: