

Ladies, try not to be jealous, but he's mine.

Yelling at Zoe, no girls allowed!!

Looks like they were telling secrets.

I was eventually allowed to come in.


While I was making dinner I thought I would seriously spread myself thin and let Brady make cookies at the same time, not sure what I was thinking. Obviously there aren't pictures from the actual cookie making, since we were trying to do 83 things at once. But here is Brady enjoying his finished product. He had a bit of a hard time with the whole concept that yes we made them but they first have to cook before we can eat them. He was easily distracted by a huge bowl of peas, yes this weirdo loves peas.



After all that fun we went upstairs for an early tubby. Lately we have been outside until far too late and tubby is about 30 seconds long. We let him splash around for at least 20 minutes or as long as it take for the water to get downright cold. He didn't care, he loves the tub and his toys in there. Bubbles even made an appearance, this is our friday night fun these days.




Then he got to have a turn blowing the bubbles. He actually was able to make a bubble or two.

Checking it out right before.....

.....he licked it. Notice the bubbles on his lips.

He wasn't thrilled with that.

Little story..... someone on my facebook had a status today mentioning McDonalds. That was all it took and I had to have it NOW. So went for lunch. I ended up getting him the girls Happy Meal because the toy looked like something he might like. It was this silly little cat in a basket. He played with it all day, napped with it, bathed with it, and is now sleeping with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment