OK so I am dragging my feet on getting Brady's big boy room done. We were all gung ho getting the crap cleared out to make room for his new room but I seem to have lost steam. I am determined to get this done ASAP. So please help me decide. I have been struggling over which bedding to choose for what feels like forever. I want to try to reuse as much from his nursery stuff since its not being reused by Thing 2 (more on what she is getting to come later). So I have shams big and small, curtains, valences, and a toddler quilt. My idea is to use a solid colored comforter and just putting the small toddler quilt on top as a decoration. I have now bought a mortgage payment worth of linens, duvet covers, and comforters and want to take back what I am not going to use. But first pictures. I have vetoed a few choices already so here are the 2 finalists. Keep in mind there will still be bed rails on the sides which will break up the colors a bit and you wont see anything hanging down over the sides.
Choice one: beige cordoroy comforter, white sheets and maybe navy or red blanket underneath once winter comes.
Choice 2: navy duvet cover, white sheets, and maybe a red blanket underneath when winter comes.
I am posting a poll on the right hand side, just vote, it takes 2 seconds to click a choice. Please don't make me beg.
OK, so since I had my camera out upstairs I decided to take other random pictures....
Brady's nursery. Not sure if I have ever posted pictures of his nursery and since very soon its won't be blue, full of boats, or even his for that matter I decided to do it now before I forget. The oars are coming over for sure, not sure about the letters.
Those boat flags are coming over to the bigboy room.
Those curtains and valences are coming over. As is that quilt on the back of the chair.
And can someone please explain why on July 26th, over 2 months after his birthday party in PA where he got this balloon, this freaking thing is still alive?? And the worst part, its stuck in the stairwell which is 2 stories. I don't know if you can tell how far up this balloon is by the pictures but this is what I am greeted with everytime I go up or down the stairs. The view from the first floor looking up.
From the landing at the top of the stairs...
And since we are short people who don't own any guns I guess it will be there for a while longer. Who would have thought a cheapo Dora balloon would last 2 months after traveling 6 hours in the car across 6 states?? Surely not this girl.







No comments:
Post a Comment