I'm doing it again, mostly because I amazed at how funny this kid is and how many new things he learns each day.
1. He thinks the baby's name should be "mommy's baby" no matter how many times I ask this is always the answer.
2. If I take my slippers off while sitting on the couch, he feels the need to put them back on me. And I am not allowed to wear dresses. My friend Jenny sent me a few knit dresses to wear this summer. I have tried to try them on 2 times now and each time he says "no dress Mommy". Does he think he is my personal shopper?
3. He has learned how much fun it is to jump on the bed and can often be found jumping on the guest bed when we are upstairs.
4. When he hears something he likes, such as the dogs coming upstairs in the morning to see him or a loud motorcycle, he says "listen" and put his hand to cup around his ear. Where the hell did he learn that?
5. He refers to himself in the 3rd person. Its so funny to hear him talk about "Brady's feet" or "Brady's blue truck"
6. We are now working on the alphabet and he can often he heard saying letters randomly in his bed. You will hear "E, C, G, X, E, C, G, X" Can you tell which letters he knows?
7. The high powered hand dryers in a public bathroom are enough to have Brady lose his mind in fear. Chipotle has them and everyone knows we are there a lot. Worst part, they are automatic, so you can't even walk near it.
8. Jim and I call each other babe. the other day Brady called out "Coming Babe" just like Jim or I would.
9. If it has been an exceptionally fun day, Brady can be found laying in bed at night replaying his day. I talks about everything and seriously chats lke a 7 year old girl in there at night. The other night he was up until 9:45 talking about his day, it was the day we went to the beach.
10. Whenever you are doing something he wants or asked for, like filling up his juice cup or reaching something he couldn't reach, he has started saying "Good job Mommy" or "Good job Daddy!" He is like our little cheerleader.
Here he is at the Dr. today for his 2 year well check up. Notice the 'listening' hand on his ear. There was a newborn in the room next to us shrieking and he kept saying "listen, baby crying." She said he looks great and is developing wonderfully. He was 27 lbs.(25th%), 34"(50th%) and his head was something like 51cm(95th%). By the end of the appointment the doctor says, "boy, he sure talks a lot" like we didn't already know that ;)
He was checking his pockets, not so sure what he was looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment