Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary to us

Well, it was an enjoyable anniversary for Brady and I.  We spent the day at the lake, or beach as Brady likes to call it, with Miles and Cara.  Jim forgot about our anniversary.  Try not to be too surprised that Jim forgot something.  I wasn't expecting anything exciting, so luckily I wasn't too disappointed. I told him next year better involve diamonds, that's all I'm saying.

Anyway, back to the lake trip.  The weather wasn't great, but it kept everyone else away so the boys had the run of the whole place.  They are lunatics too, so they didn't mind the cold water at all.  We couldn't keep them out, even when dressed in warm clothes and regular diapers.  Cara pointed out something very funny that I guess I just never noticed.  She said Brady is constantly narrating his day.  For example you might have heard this today:  "Brady, beach, foot stuck, sand face, beach swimming, fall down, Brady hungry, Brady eat sandwich, etc"  You may even hear all of that in one breath.  Such a funny observation because it is so true.  He also replays his day.  He repeats everything he narrated later on.  He did this today when we got in the car to go home, even though his eyes were closing and he was half asleep.

lake-10-06-17-2408.jpg

lake-10-06-17-2409.jpg

lake-10-06-17-2411.jpg

I was loving his mohawk!  Sunscreen makes a killer hair product.
lake-10-06-17-2412.jpg

He apparently wasn't thrilled.
lake-10-06-17-2414.jpg

lake-10-06-17-2416.jpg

lake-10-06-17-2418.jpg

He's a New Englang Gangster apparently.  Not sure what the hell he was doing here, but........
lake-10-06-17-2420.jpg

.......this was Miles' reaction to Brady's killer moves.  I love this face!  They are like an old married couple.  They are constantly yelling at each other and their is an insane amount of finger wagging at each other.  Where do they learn these things?
lake-10-06-17-2422.jpg

No comments: