I had something to drop off down near Boston this morning and I decided to add a quick trip into the day. So 3 subway trains later we arrived at the splashpad in Boston that we went to last summer. Remember?
So today I went prepared with a bathing suit and a towel, 2 things we obviously did not have last year. If my memory serves me correctly, we dried the kids off with a burp cloth. Ahhh, good times. Anyway we had a quick picnic lunch and I got him all dressed to run right in. Except he was too chicken and I wasn't about to get soaked. He spent a good bit of time running the perimeter of the splash zone and since this is on a really busy street that meant I got to chase him around and around.
See that kid....... world's most annoying kid. I am pretty sure he tried stealing from my diaper bag. He was so far up Brady's ass and kept touching us. Weirdo. I must have asked him to leave us alone 39 times. He was pissed I wouldn't share our snacks with him and wanted to "look" in my diaper bag. Don't feel bad for him, his Dad was on the other side with ice cream and lollipops and cookies for him. The only good thing this kid did was help encourage Brady to get closer to the water.
He did run completely in one time and get blasted with water, but of course I missed getting that on camera.
The whole time we were at the splashpad we kept hearing the boat horns from the harbor so we headed over there before heading home. Here he is checking out the boats.
Today was super fun and impromptu but I will NEVER park at that T stop. We had to get on a total of 6 trains and I had to get the stroller up one flight of steps and down two, there weren't elevators. Note to self: stick with the orange line, the red line is the devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment