Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun in the pool

So I bought myself, I mean Brady, a new pool.  He was still loving that silly little round baby pool but I thought it was time we upgrade.  And I will be honest, I really bought it so I could fit in there with him.  And fit I did.  I sat my fat ass in that sucker for over an hour while he flitted in and out and all over the yard.  That kid didn't sit still for almost 2 hours.  This thing is totally worth the few bucks it cost.  And yes, my house/yard now looks like a toys r us, but its worth it for my sanity.

muffinspool-10-06-23-2744.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2745.jpg

This is what I did and it was delightful.
muffinspool-10-06-23-2761.jpg

Then Daddy got home and was able to hook us up with a slide.  I wasn't able to move that beast by myself.  We practice 100% safety here at the Lasher House. 
muffinspool-10-06-23-2762.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2771.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2773.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2775.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2777.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2780.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2782.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2787.jpg

muffinspool-10-06-23-2788.jpg

No comments: