On friday we headed out to the coast with Jim for work. Brady and I occupied ourselves with some retail therapy while Daddy worked. Then we went to Brady's favorite place......the beach. "The beach" is said in a shrieky little boy voice at a very high pitch with lots of excitement. This kid is a serious beach bum, which is good because so am I. And if he didn't like the beach, he was in for a long life of beach going with a bad attitude. We didn't get there until late in the day but that's fine with us.
Cheese face. Not a safe activity at all.....note to self.
He was trying to get warm from playing in the water forever. It was downright chilly and I didn't even like getting my knees wet and this kid was up to his face in it and loving every second of it. We finally said that's enough and pulled him out when his lips were dark purple and his whole body was shaking.
Then he sat on my lap and we took turns taking each other's pictures. I will save your eyes from having to see the pics he took, mostly up close shots of my nostrils and mouth, and show you pics of my goofball.
When we got home we had a surprise waiting for us..... a new to us jogging stroller. With all the running Jim does now, we really wanted Brady to be able to go for some of the shorter ones. He loves it!! Mostly because he gets to go into town and sees a million motorcycles and trucks and people.
Another cheese face. I am so happy the cheese face is back. Now I just won't over use it and have it go away again. And even now when he sees my camera he will just say cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment