Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Water, water, and more water

This morning we headed out to the splashpad in Derry that we went to last summer.  It is supposed to open at 10AM so we hauled ass this morning to get there on time.  And we were, I know, I was shocked too.  And they didn't turn the damn water on until about 10:40.  At that point 38,723 people came and it was mobbed.  All it took was Brady getting run into once, and barely run into at that, and he was no longer interested.  Ugh.  Here is one picture I managed to get before he decided he hated it there.  Last week he ran around a splashpad in the freezing cold for over an hour and today.....nothing.  Oh well.  Oh and you can't tell, but he had a pancake in his hand.  Pretty sure he was the only kid bringing a pancake into the water.




And then this afternoon we went to sign up for our pool memberships.  It is sure to be the best $15 I spend all summer.  He loved it of course.  And there was a little friend from last summer that he was able to play with and copy her swimming.  He was already swimming all over and getting very comfortable in the water.  And the best part, I just sit on the side and make sure he doesn't drink too much.  I am so glad the pool is open for the season, we will go so much!!



Showing me his swimming.

Tonight a neighbor dropped off a few puzzles for Brady that her boys no longer use.  It only took him 2 seconds to find out there was a motorcycle piece and he was in love.


No comments: