Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walking the dogs

Tonight we were on our way our to take a night time walk and it started sprinkling.  We didn't want to get too far from the house in case it started pouring.  So we felt bad for the dogs since they obviously got their hopes up to go for a walk so we let Brady walk them around the yard.  He kept yelling at Zoe and saying she was stuck when she wouldn't go his way.  He did surprisingly well.  Sometimes it was more Zoe walking Brady but he didn't mind.

cornoncob-10-06-22-2561.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2565.jpg

So proud of himself.
cornoncob-10-06-22-2567.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2569.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2577.jpg

My favorite one of the night.  He is saying she is stuck and yanking on the leash, but really its because she was hog tied and couldn't walk anywhere.
cornoncob-10-06-22-2580.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2594.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2595.jpg

cornoncob-10-06-22-2605.jpg

Of course I couldn't let Jim be the only one getting smooches.
cornoncob-10-06-22-2608.jpg

We asked him where baby sister was.
cornoncob-10-06-22-2611.jpg

Where did Brady go?
cornoncob-10-06-22-2615.jpg

Oh there he is.....
cornoncob-10-06-22-2616.jpg

And because I live life on the edge I let him walk both dogs at the same time.
cornoncob-10-06-22-2621.jpg

No comments: