Monday, June 21, 2010

Many faces of Brady

Blueberries were on killer sale this week and we stocked up today at the grocery store.  My grocery store has personal scanning guns that you scan your items as you put them in the cart and then when you are finished shopping you just scan the gun at the register and pay, easy peasy and makes grocery shopping with a small friend manageable.  My small friend worked the scanning gun today.  "Yellow button, yellow button" is what he said over and over again as he scanned each item.  I have to say he was pretty good at the scanning and it kept him busy and made it nearly impossible to grab stuff I don't want and put it in the cart.  This happened last week with a hot wheel motorcycle he found stuffed under a shelf and then had to own NOW!!  A little old lady stopped us to tell us what a good little helper I had and she asked Brady if he was a good helper and he smiled and said yes.  Someone is a little full of himself.  Anyway, tonight for the first time since last summer Brady got to have blueberries.  He is usually so skeptical of new stuff so I didn't think he would be too interested.  He dove right into that bowl.  I can't wait to see tomorrow's diapers.  And I can't honestly call this 30 seconds of faces because it was probably closer to 2 minutes, but its still the same idea.  This kid cracks my shit up.

blueberries-10-06-21-2442.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2443.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2444.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2445.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2447.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2451.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2456.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2457.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2461.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2462.jpg

It must have been a sour one, but he told me it was hot.
blueberries-10-06-21-2463.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2468.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2469.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2472.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2473.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2474.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2475.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2476.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2477.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2478.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2479.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2480.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2481.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2482.jpg

blueberries-10-06-21-2485.jpg

No comments: