Waiting for Daddy to finish up his ribs. I even tasted them and I don't eat meat on a bone or BBQ sauce.
Only downside of the wagon is my bag goes in there with him. Well, he found my camera and took a self portrait. This kid needs his own kid's camera.
Look at the size of that balloon, and it was FREE!!
It took some serious coaxing to get him up there, but once up there he didn't want to leave. I think he went down 4 times. Jim was sweating when it was over.
We just can't help ourselves when silly stuff just begs us to take his picture in front of it. There was a worker standing there and she started talking to Jim.
Jim: We are taking his picture with the beer sign.
Lady: I see that and he is even drinking too.
Jim: Yeah he is. Its beer, but don't worry, its lite beer.
He is lucky she didn't call a cop over to arrest us.
So Jim is taking this picture and a nice lady asks him if he would like her to take a picture of the 3 of us. So she takes the picture below and gives Jim back the camera. He says to her "I don't actually know them, I was just taking their picture like you did." Why does he feel the need to say things like that? When I was hugely pregnant with Brady he told a cashier at the gap that it wasn't in fact his kid. The poor guy's face dropped. At least everyone ends up chuckling in the end.
And I thought I looked pretty pregnant today, but that didn't stop a woman from trying to sell me a beer tent wrist band. I guess pregnant woman drink often in her world.
Who is that big kid pulling the wagon? He looks so big and grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment