Sunday, June 20, 2010

Painting blows

Well the never ending to-do has something else checked off...... painting Brady's new room.  It was a hideous yellow that I never liked, not even the day I painted it over 3 years ago.  Pictures of the new paint color to follow.  We have gotten so many things accomplished this week.  We officially combined closets after installing shoe racks yesterday.  Its going to take me some time to get used to sharing with my husband, I hate sharing.  Impulsively I also decided we should paint the hall bath since that's never been painted.  I must have been smoking crack, it wasn't quick or easy and my body is officially breaking.  I feel like termites are eating away at my spine and tomorrow I will wake up and my bottom half won't even be attached to my body.  And then on top of all the other crap we did this weekend I decided that at 8pm tonight Brady needed a buzz cut.  I really wanted to get it done while Jim is home and before we leave for Disney next Monday.  After we were done Brady jumped into his pool to wash the hair off.  Of course he was n.aked and happy to be that way.



He loves this pool even though its intended for little tiny people, even smaller than him.

He jumped up and fell out so this was him trying to jump back in.  Didn't go so well.  But at least there weren't tears.

Two examples of my husband working hard.  And this first one is a before picture of Brady's new room.  Notice the hideous yellow.  Ugh, glad to see that go.
 
Installing shoe racks in his, I mean OUR, closet.

And 2 leftovers from the other day that I thought were cute.  Brady ate orange slices for what seemed like an hour.





No comments: